Search This Blog

Saturday 23 May 2020

The Fortune Teller The Engagement And The Pregnancy



I was at the carnival with my girlfriend and while i waited on some Ice Cream she noticed a booth and ran off to it. When I got the ice cream i turned around and noticed that she was gone. i looked around the carnival shouting her name to no luck and then i saw the fortune tellers tent. I went in and saw her and pulled her aside i then told her not to believe that gypsy shit. The woman told me to watch my tone before we left. My girlfriend was pissed as she said something about pregnancy and engagement and as we did the gypsy had put a curse on me saying “he will experience changes like never before.

The next morning I woke up and didn’t feel anything wrong until i looked in the mirror and saw a heavily pregnant woman. I was shocked but looked at not knowing what to do and being too scared to look down i decided to put my hand there to feel it.



As i felt my belly i noticed that nothing had changed in real life and it was just the mirror that had changed. I was confused and let out a “what the Fuck” i had no idea what was going on and in every mirror i saw it was a heavily pregnant woman.


I shouted on my girlfriend to see if she noticed anything different about me but she said no and that i was just her amazing boyfriend. i was confused and wondered what was going on as i could see this pregnant girl in every mirror and reflection i saw.

The next morning I woke up hoping it would be over but once again i saw the pregnant woman again and i really didn’t know what to do and then i remembered the fortune teller. I went to her and asked what she had done to me and she replied “ you took away a customer and since she didn’t get to see her future i transferred it onto you” i didn’t know what to say and stood there confused I then told her I didn’t believe her and magic wasn’t real. It turned out to be the worst thing I could have said as she decided to show me that it was real and teleported me back to my house.

I was confused and realised that magic was infact real and wondered what was going to happen. I got a text to look in the mirror and when i did i saw the pregnant woman again but this time in a different outfit. I looked closer and hands came out of the mirror and touched me and then i began to feel myself change I shrunk in height as my body became feminine. My hair grew and became black as my face rounded and became sexier with my eyes becoming darker and my lips plumping up. My voice became higher and sexier as my arms shrunk and became smoother as did my hands with my nails becoming blue. 2 breasts began to form on my chest becoming C cups as i began to lose weight my hips popped out and my ass inflated becoming nice and plump. My legs then shrunk and became smoother and became sexier as did my feet with my nails becoming black. Just when i thought the changes where over my belly began to expand punishing out becoming large and heavy as i could no longer se my new feminine feet. I then felt my breasts fill with a milky liquid. my clothes even altered as i now wore a black bra and bottoms and nothing else.


I got a call from the fortune teller and all i heard was a voice saying  " i hope you like your new body" i replied and said " what have your done to me you crazy bitch" she laughed as she heard my new feminine voice and mentioned how cute i sounded. I hated it and asked her where my girlfriend was and she told me not to worry i would find out soon and asked me to take a picture. I did scared of what she would do if i didn't before she told me to go to the closet.
i did and once again i asked where my girlfriend was and again the fortune teller ignored the question. What i didn’t know is that she was going through some changes of her own.  As i was looking in the closet the Fortune Teller came out and i asked how she did it and she replied. “ you should know magic is real by now”. She handed me some boots and a dress and forced me to put them on. I did and couldn’t get up due to my weight so as i sat on the floor i looked up at her and asked “what are you going to do now isn’t this a big enough punishment.” She then replied “ i have one more in mind” 


It was then my head began to get sore as new memories began to fill my head. I remembered being a at the beach wearing a Pink swimsuit posing for pictures as i announced my pregnancy to my friends and family

Another memory from the same day then entered my head as i stood on a rock with my loving boyfriend as we were both happy we were that we were going to be parents as i posed with my bump.

Another beach memory entered my head as the Fortune Teller rewrote history and made it so my old girlfriend who always wanted to get engaged at sunset on the beach got her wish but now it was my wish and as we sat there on the beach with my belly slightly bigger than before my girlfriend now boyfriend proposed to me and of course i said yes.


As the next memory entered my head i remembered that it was only maybe 2 weeks ago when i hit 38 weeks. i couldn't wait to be a mother and we had everything ready waiting on the big day.

I was shocked at what happened and begged the genie to change me back and she surprisingly agreed to do so. I watched and smiled as she walked over to me and put her thumb on my head and i soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning thinking it was all just a dream until my waters broke and i went into labour and my boyfriend whos memories was fully altered ran into the room and took me to the hospital and soon i was ready to give birth.

As i waited in the hospital ready to become a mother a sentence i never thought i would say. i thought about everything and the fortune teller and realised that she didnt curse me and that she just gave me the best life for me and my girlfriend/boyfriend and i thanked her just moments before i gave birth. 


The Fortune Teller smiled and knew she fixed another person and waited on the next person she had to fix

2 comments:

  1. Something new from you well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea im gonna do it on here every so often when i get the idea

      Delete