Search This Blog

Saturday 26 September 2020

first blog Interactive


I was out wanting to go and see a movie but i didnt know what i wanted to go and see. I decided to just go to a restaurant and order some food. while waiting on it a woman walked up and sat next to me and began to talk to me. i wanted her to go and she told me that she could make it that i would never be alone again. I asked her how and she told me that she was a witch and she would make me a celebrity and all i had to do is tell her what kind. I wasn't sure what she meant so i said actor and she smiled and cast the spell


https://sta.sh/02482ojsk1j4



Hi all this is a try out Interactive to see if the Stash links work on blog. if you could let me know by commenting or letting me on discord is would be a massive help as i would know how to do interactives going forward on here

Thanks SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment