Search This Blog

Saturday 9 April 2022

return update

 hey all 

its been a while i hope you liked that surprise caption yesterday.

i am posting this to let you all know that i am currently working on a comeback and when i have enough girls to post at even a semi rotation i will be back posting

i am asking people for girls they would like to see or if they have any requests so please comment or dm me on discord at - scotishjoker1#6808

you can even join my server where exclusive fun and announcements are had - https://discord.gg/Ajzty5gRjf

hope to hear from you all 
SJ

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back, a woman I'd like to see is Asuka from WWE, she's incredibly sexy but I hardly ever see her in any captions anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunatly i wont be using her as im not a fan on my discord ive made it clear that her and rhea ripley wouldnt be coming to the blog haha

      Delete
    2. Understandable but disappointing, what about Tiffany Stratton?

      Delete
    3. sure i got no idea who she is tho other than hearing the name on a few wrestling forums do u have a discord or whatever and u can tell me ?
      message me if you do at scotishjoker1#6808

      Delete
  2. Could you please create a caption where Josef Is transform into his favorite actress Sophie Turner And i am happy thank you

    ReplyDelete